Every Bizzy customer has at least one Source. The Source is the place from which you uploaded the email address to Bizzy. If a customer arrives in Bizzy via more than one source, that customer will still only appear once on you Customer List. However, that customer will have multiple sources.
To connect customer Sources to Bizzy, you will need your Bizzy API key which can be found on the Grow Your List page in the Bizzy app.
Recommended for businesses that need extensive customization.
- Offer the most diverse lead collection and design tools.
- Plans start at $19/month.
- Can send unlimited 'Sources' to Bizzy from Justuno.
Please check out Just Uno's tutorial on how to integrate Bizzy with their pop ups, Uno Bar, and awesome contest creation tools!
Recommended for either new or established businesses.
- Simple to set up a pop-up that requests an email in exchange for a coupon code.
- Plans start at $9.99/month.
- Can send multiple 'Sources' to Bizzy from Storeya.
Please check out Storeya's tutorial on how to integrate Bizzy with their pop-ups and other lead generation apps.
Recommended for businesses that are just getting started.
- Simple to set up a pre-fabricated exit intent pop-up or banner.
- Plans start at $0/month.
- Can only send one 'Source' to Bizzy from Privy.
Please check out Privy's tutorial on how to integrate Bizzy with their pop ups, landing pages, and trade show app.
Copy your custom form from the Grow Your List section of Bizzy into the "Advanced" section of SumoMe's free List Builder app and modify to meet your needs.
1) Install the SumoMe Shopify app.
2) Follow the instructions to get List Builder.
3) Install List Builder and then open it.
4) At this point, you can upgrade or continue with Free List Builder. Both work!
5) Open up Advanced.
6) In the Custom Form, paste in the HTML subscription form that you got from the Bizzy Grow Your List page.
You're all set!
If you'd like to personalize the form, please follow the instructions in the section titled 'Customizable HTML Form' below.
If you have a customer lead capture form on your site from MailChimp, it likely has a Form Action URL. You will need to update this URL to one that you create in the linking your form action URL section of Bizzy. Then, all new emails sourced will surface in the Bizzy Customer List labeled with the relevant Source automagically!
Note for Shopify Users
If your Shopify store's Theme has a built-in newsletter subscribe form - often located in the footer of the Theme - these instructions will walk you through updating the settings for this sign-up form so that the form points to a Bizzy Source of your choice.
This Form Action URL field may be labeled, "MailChimp form action URL". You can insert your Bizzy-configured URL into this same field - it will work the exact same way! If you are also prompted to choose a form setting where the options include Shopify and MailChimp, choose MailChimp.
Don't see your favorite provider here? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get an integration off the ground. In the interim, you likely can use our API key in a 3rd party form to send Bizzy email addresses. As long as you properly use your unique API code in your forms, emails will automagically get added to the Bizzy Customer List labeled with the 'API' Source, along with a custom source name of your choice!
You can easily edit the text and image for your Website Email Collection Form.
- Personalize the header by editing the red underlined text.
- Personalize the image by editing the blue underlined text (this should be a link to an image).
- Personalize the image by editing the green underlined text.
You can gather email addresses directly through Shopify using their newsletter feature. Once a customer fills out the Shopify form, his/her information will be collected by Shopify and then sent directly to Bizzy. Here is their tutorial.
Got coding chops? Check out our API documentation for our /customers endpoint.